Complete the warranty registration below, or review our best-in-the-industry warranty.
Heat Tape PRO Warranty
Radiant Solutions Company (the Company) warrants its electric self-regulating heat tape (the Product) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 10 years to the first owner and/or original purchaser of the product. Warranty card must be registered with the company. Under this Limited Warranty, Radiant Solutions Company will provide the following: If the product is determined by the Company to be defective in materials and workmanship and has not been damaged as a result of abuse, misapplication or modi cation, the Company will refund all or part of the manufacturer’s published list price of the Product at the time of purchase. Radiant Solutions Company’s maximum liability shall not in any case exceed the list price for the product claimed to be defective. Warranty requires the installation be performed in strict accordance with the details outlined in this manual. Failure to do so voids the warranty completely. Radiant Solutions Company is not responsible for damage to product it deems the result of neglect, abuse or lack of maintenance. Purchaser is responsible for the costs associated with the installation, removal and reinstallation of the products including both labor and shipping costs incurred to return the product to Radiant Solutions Company. In order to make a claim, you must:
- Provide the Company with sufficient details relating to the nature of the defect, the installation, the history of operation and any repairs that may have been made.
- At the Company’s discretion and at the owner’s expense, ship the Product to the Company or the Company’s local distributor.
- Provide proof that the Product was installed in accordance with the applicable Product Installation Manual and any special written design or installation guidelines by Radiant Solutions Company for this project.
- Provide proof that the Product was installed in accordance with the National Electrical Code (NEC) or the Canadian Electrical Code, or all applicable local building and electrical codes.
- Provide a retail sales receipt or proof of purchase.
The following are not covered by this Limited Warranty:
- Any incidental or consequential damage, including inconvenience, loss of time or loss of income.
- Any labor or materials required to repair or replace the Product or controls.
- Any freight or delivery costs related to the Product to or from our facility.
- Any costs associated with the analysis needed to discover or diagnose a potential problem with the cable system.
- Radiant Solutions Company will not be responsible for consequential damages arising with respect to the product for any reason.
We care about your experience with our products.
Please call us for advice on your installation. Helping you succeed makes us happy.
Help Us Out
If you like our Heat Tape and Accessories, we’d really appreciate a review on Amazon. You can review a product whether you purchased Heat Tape Pro at Amazon or not.
Besides our website, Amazon sales are a major component of our business and reviews on Amazon are a huge factor to help get our products discovered. We want everyone to experience the benefits of Heat Tape by purchasing the best products on the market. You can help people find Radiant Solutions products on Amazon by writing a review.