Heat Tape Pro: Self-Regulating Heat Tape for Ice Dams
Our ice dam heat tape is designed for residential and commercial ice dam prevention in gutters an rooflines. Unlike cheap, big-box ice dam heat tape, our cables are self-regulating, only asking for the power they need to do their job. This saves you a lot of money in the long run by not wasting electricity. Our heat tape is also perfect for gutter de-icing and pipe heat tracing applications. Our plug-in ice dam cables are suitable for various roofing. Factory assembled with a standard three-prong plug, each cable can simply connect to any grounded 120V receptacle. Also, unlike cheap ice dam prevention heat tape, our cables can be overlapped across itself without risk of overheating and/or burnout.😊
- Self-Regulating – The cable regulates it’s temperature and power consumption, optimizing for the surrounding temperature
- Produces 6 watts per foot (at 50ºF) and 9.6 watts per foot (at 32ºF).
- Suitable for gutter de-icing and ice dam prevention applications on shingle, metal, plastic, tar, wood roofs and metal or plastic pipes up to 6″ for pipe heat tracing applications.
- 10-foot (120″) unheated lead length that plug into standard 120V receptacle (this lead length is in addition to the rated length of your cable, i.e.: a 100ft heat tape has an actual length of 100ft+10ft but only the 100 feet is heated)
- Illuminated plug head so you can see when it’s running
- ETL listed
- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty