The Thermo Cube® is a unique temperature controlled electrical device. It operates with ice dam heat cable and plugs directly into a standard outlet. It is thermostatically controlled and turns the power on and off automatically, according to outside ambient air temperature. Thermo Cube saves you money by reducing idle-draw of power, turning on your heat cables only when the temperatures require.
- Works with ice dam heat cable plug-in units
- Turns devices that are plugged into the unit on/off based on ambient temperature
- Turns on at approximately 35°F/2°C ( /- tolerance of a few degrees)
- Turns off at approximately 45°F/7°C ( /- tolerance of a few degrees)
- Maximum rating 1800 watts/15-amps at 120V
- 1-year warranty
- UL C/US approved