Protect Pipes from Freezing
Our Plug-in Pipe Freeze heat tape Kit is designed for residential and commercial protection against frozen plumbing on pipes made from both metal (copper/iron) and plastic. Our cables are self-regulating, so they only ask for the power they need to heat the pipe above freezing. This saves you a lot of money in the long run by not wasting electricity like constant wattage Pipe Trace heat tape.
Each cable can simply connect to any grounded 120V receptacle. Also unlike cheap Pipe Freeze heat tape, our cables can be overlapped across itself without risk of overheating and/or burnout.
- Kit Includes heat tape, fiberglass tape to affix to pipe, installation manual & electric warning labels
- Self-Regulating – The cable regulates it’s temperature and power consumption, optimizing for the surrounding temperature. This uses less energy and save you money.
- Since temperatures modulate, PipeFreeze Pro will not overheat, or pose a risk of fire like other heat tape. PipeFreeze Pro can overlap and touch itself. Standard heat tape can not do this.
- Produces 3 watts per foot (at 50ºF) and 5 watts per foot (at 32ºF).
- Suitable for metal or plastic pipes up to 6″ for pipe heat tracing applications.
- ETL listed
- 4-year manufacturer’s warranty
PipeFreeze Pro is not designed to thaw already frozen Pipes. It is designed to prevent pipes from freezing. If you have frozen pipes, call your local plumber to determine the best course of action.